All positions are based out of our New York office.
Video Production Intern
Digg is looking for a Video Production Intern to help us make a few videos this summer for our audience! We’re a tech/media startup, and you’ll be working with our small creative team. We eat, sleep and breathe the internet and love making good stuff to put on there.
This is a full- or part-time position for college credit out of our New York offices.
- Research for scripts and illustrations
- Transcribing interviews, Organizing and Assembling footage, Exporting sequences
- Generating titles, lower thirds and other graphics
- Creating SRT files and writing captions
- Assisting with video shoots both in the field and in-house
- Assisting with prop fabrication
- Based in NYC (or can commute to our Chinatown office)
- Obsessed with the Internet
- Interested in social media
- Loves collaborating with people to make cool stuff
- 1 year experience with Adobe Premiere or equivalent video editing program
- Adobe Creative Suite and DSLR camera experience highly preferred
We are accepting applications through June 5, 2017.